Talent Acquisition Manager at Delivery Agent in San Francisco, CA
Delivery Agent, Inc. is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager (on a contract to hire basis) in our San Francisco corporate headquarters to establish our first-ever professional in-house talent acquisition management function. The type of talent we recruit incudes business development, account management, merchandising, marketing, product development, engineering, operations, fulfillment and general and administrative. This position reports to the Vice President, Talent & Culture.
- This position will collaborate and partner with business leaders and human resources to understand business strategies and translate these to talent acquisition strategies that align with business objectives
- Identify processes and programs to source, attract, hire and retain top talent in our industry
- Develop, evangelize and communicate a highly effective employer branding image and program to position Delivery Agent as a top employer of choice
- Design a talent acquisition processes that creates strong results for Delivery Agent and highly engaging results for the candidate
- Manage an Applicant Tracking System to effectively warehouse talent and manage the recruiting process
- At least 5 years of experience designing, implementing and managing talent acquisition strategies
- Minimum 3 years of experience recruiting in a high-tech environment
- Ability to build exceptional relationships with the leadership team by influencing and collaborating to come up with superior results
- Deep understanding of the hiring market and strategies to tap into top talent with high efficiency
- Ability to source candidates without using external recruiters via social networking, employee referrals and other tools
- Strong ability to influence/sell top candidates and successfully close positions
- Proven experience building and executing a highly effective and leveraged employer branding model
Delivery Agent, Inc. (www.deliveryagent.com), named #1 Privately Held Media Company by Inc. Magazine, and #3 on the Deloitte & Touche Silicon Valley Technology Fast 50, is the leader in shopping-enabled programming and content monetization for more than 200 entertainment properties from major media companies such as ABC, CBS, NBC Universal, Twentieth Century Fox, Discovery Communications, A&E Television Networks, HBO, MTV Networks, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, to Boston Celtics, UFC, Univision Communications, and The Weinstein Company. Delivery Agent created the market for shopping-enabled programming by redefining how products related to entertainment are cataloged, merchandised and sold online. Delivery Agent deploys its technology platform, including e-commerce applications, video and mobile products, and interactive advertising solutions to create profitable connections among entertainment content, consumers and brands.
Delivery Agent is an Equal Opportunity Employer