Social Media Coordinator at Delivery Agent in San Francisco, CA
Social Media Coordinator
The ideal candidate is a self-proclaimed social networking expert who actively uses Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, and the like. If you are not an active user of these sites, then you are probably not the right person for this role. You should have a passion for exploring cutting-edge social networking platforms and be interested in how to utilize these platforms for social commerce. You are a fantastic writer and are addicted to social media. Additionally, you should be passionate about entertainment and sports brands and how they interact with social audiences online. This position reports to the Director, Social Media.
- Manage day-to-day e-commerce presence for major entertainment and sports brands on social media outlets, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest.
- Assist in the development of a weekly content and promotional schedule for various social media platforms, as well as overall and campaign-specific strategies.
- Create and implement social media campaigns, as approved, and drive promotions and contests from concept development to completion.
- Create engaging, original content for various social media platforms per guidelines provided.
- Monitor fan conversation and engage in online dialogue as a brand ambassador in social spaces when deemed appropriate.
- Stay up-to-date on new social media trends, bringing new ideas to the table to benefit clients.
- Ensure that all social media efforts are consistent with client goals, value and integrity.
- Provide perspective and recommendations on client site usability as it relates to social media.
- Manage third-party partnerships with application providers.
- Strategize, educate and collaborate cross-departmentally, helping drive social media initiatives that meet the needs and goals of other departments.
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of social activity and campaigns, and make recommendations to improve future strategies.
- Provide social media reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis, helping measure the successes and impact of social activity.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
Strong knowledge of social media platforms, best practices, measurement tools, as well as current digital trends.
Ability to be successful in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organization skills.
- Excellent copywriting, oral and public presentation skills.
- Strong ability to interpret data and make strategic decisions based on data analysis.
- Collaborative team player able to integrate with a diverse team full of opinions and ideas.
- College degree preferred in marketing, journalism or new media.
Delivery Agent, Inc. (www.deliveryagent.com), named #1 Privately Held Media Company by Inc. Magazine, and #3 on the Deloitte & Touche Silicon Valley Technology Fast 50, is the leader in shopping-enabled programming and content monetization for more than 200 entertainment properties from major media companies such as ABC, CBS, NBC Universal, Twentieth Century Fox, Discovery Communications, A&E Television Networks, HBO, MTV Networks, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, to Boston Celtics, UFC, Univision Communications, and The Weinstein Company. Delivery Agent created the market for shopping-enabled programming by redefining how products related to entertainment are cataloged, merchandised and sold online. Delivery Agent deploys its technology platform, including e-commerce applications, video and mobile products, and interactive advertising solutions to create profitable connections among entertainment content, consumers and brands.