eCommerce Site Administrator at Delivery Agent in San Francisco, CA
e-Commerce Site Administrator
The e-Commerce Site Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of an online store. The Administrator's main role & responsibility is to constantly maintain and audit the site for optimal performance. The Administrator should primarily, but not solely, focus on maximizing the Webstore’s conversion rate and average order value. The role reports directly to the eCommerce Business Director/Manager.
Core Responsibilities & specific job functions include:
- Managing the homepage as a critical Marketing channel, onsite Marketing assets, show page assortments and category page assortments. Optimizing product pages, custom Event pages, and video uploads
- Maintaining product in-stock status, promotional price changes and promo creation & loading. Publish sku's, manage upsells & cross sells, identify bundling opportunities, and own the analysis of internal search results & customer/visitor feedback.
- Summarize customer service inquiries, handle promotional & bulk orders, and merchandise suggestions. Own Blog, video, and partner marketing updates.
- BA/BS Degree required.
- 2+ years of work experience, preferably with experience in e-commerce websites.
- Strong analytical skills. Solid understanding of online and direct marketing programs a plus.
- A love & deep understanding of the television industry.
- Self-starter. Strong project management skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills on a personal and team level are a must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are necessary for this role as there is frequent interacting with clients, vendors and other functional areas of the business.
- Results oriented, great attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
Delivery Agent, Inc. (www.deliveryagent.com), named #1 Privately Held Media Company by Inc. Magazine, and #3 on the Deloitte & Touche Silicon Valley Technology Fast 50, is the leader in shopping-enabled programming and content monetization for more than 200 entertainment properties from major media companies such as ABC, CBS, NBC Universal, Twentieth Century Fox, Discovery Communications, A&E Television Networks, HBO, MTV Networks, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, to Boston Celtics, UFC, Univision Communications, and The Weinstein Company. Delivery Agent created the market for shopping-enabled programming by redefining how products related to entertainment are cataloged, merchandised and sold online. Delivery Agent deploys its technology platform, including e-commerce applications, video and mobile products, and interactive advertising solutions to create profitable connections among entertainment content, consumers and brands.