Assistant Merchandising Manager at Delivery Agent in San Francisco, CA
The primary responsibility of the Assistant Merchandise Manager (AMM), is to support all efforts around shaping and executing the assortment plans, sales and margin targets, and vendor relationships to optimize our opportunity in this explosive channel. This role will be responsible for identifying opportunities as it relates to network brands.
The AMM is responsible for communicating with the Merchandise Manager and Business Management on specific sales and merchandising initiatives. Also, communication with a variety of vendors regarding purchase orders, shipping and open orders.
• Responsible for Sales, Inventory and Gross Margin.
• Manage all aspects for Purchase order creation and follow up
• Partner with MM drive margin performance
• Prepare and analyze sale and inventory reports
• Create innovative opportunities to increase revenue
• Participate in other inter-departmental interaction and projects.
• Coordinate all aspects of product creation and sku set up
• 2+ years merchandising experience, with 1+ years experience in eCommerce a plus
• Merchandising experience with in a buying office
• Extremely detail oriented & organized
• Self-Starter who relishes taking initiative
• Highly results driven
• Strong oral and written communication & presentation Skills
• Proficiency in Powerpoint, Word & Excel
• Bachelors Degree with equivalent experience
A passion for entertainment will fuel this job. You will be responsible for developing, driving and optimizing the merchandising strategy for the company’s brands..
Delivery Agent, Inc. (www.deliveryagent.com), named #1 Privately Held Media Company by Inc. Magazine, and #3 on the Deloitte & Touche Silicon Valley Technology Fast 50, is the leader in shopping-enabled programming and content monetization for more than 200 entertainment properties from major media companies such as CBS, NBC Universal, Twentieth Century Fox, Discovery Communications, A&E Television Networks, HBO, MTV Networks, to Boston Celtics, UFC, Univision Communications, and The Weinstein Company. Delivery Agent created the market for shopping-enabled programming by redefining how products related to entertainment are cataloged, merchandised and sold online. Delivery Agent deploys its technology platform, including e-commerce applications, video and mobile products, and interactive advertising solutions to create profitable connections among entertainment content, consumers and brands.