Senior UI Product Designer at CrowdTwist in New York, NY
We provide the most advanced multi-channel Customer Relationship & Loyalty Platform on the planet for leading brands such as Pepsi, Miami Dolphins, Sony Music, Zumiez and more.
We have a fun, generous company culture that's built on our fundamental principle that when you give more, you get more:
- We bring toys (and dogs) to the office but still think the most fun thing to do is build product
- Provide lunches, drinks and snacks so our team can be hungry for other things
- Learn from and teach each other at CrowdTwist U
- We say what we mean and mean what we say
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits to appeal to the best of the best
- Generous employee benefits package including fully paid Medical, Dental & Vision plans for employees & their dependents!
- Stock options for all employees
About the Role:
- Responsible for designing how our platform looks and ensuring that the UI is consistent, maintainable and scalable
- Define the User Interface Style Guide and contribute to the UX Pattern Library for the product
- Work closely with team members from Product, UX and Engineering to translate product requirements, wireframes and technical constraints into mockups that elegantly solve and simplify UI problems
- Work with the data science team to interpret large data sets into data visualizations that make it easier to convey quantitative trends and opportunities
- Work with other designers to develop Sales and Marketing materials
- You have a solid grasp of the product development process and, while you likely won't need to do any programming, you understand CSS/HTML/JS well enough to build a prototype
- You're a hands-on UI designer with a solid graphic design foundation and have designed products that have shipped.
- You've been designing tech products professionally for at least 6 years and are comfortable collaborating with others in an Agile environment.
- Your portfolio includes samples of web-based products and/or mobile apps that solve complex user (cognitive) problems.
- You don't limit how you apply creative thinking simply to how things look. And you know how to objectively test and measure to make improvements.
How to Apply:
- Show, don't tell. Have an online portfolio with real work examples that demonstrate your experience as a product designer. Provide links to live sites. PDF portfolios are not accepted.
- Highlight the Product Design work you've done that solves at least one complex task flow—these might include a peer-to-peer payment system, learning platform…anything that typically requires many levels of critical thinking. What we're not looking for are blog themes, brochureware, conceptual work or sites that are purely based on content navigation or products that draw upon well-established interaction patterns.
- Please include links to your social presence online: Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, your Blog(s), Dribbble, Behance, Forrst, GitHub, Stack Exchange. We understand that people have lives both online and offline so don't worry about sanitizing your online content. We're transparent and we hope you share those same values too.
Take a peek inside our office here: http://bit.ly/Ouqo0z