PHP & MySQL Developer at CrowdSurge in London, United Kingdom
CrowdSurge was established in January 2008 to provide white-label e-commerce software, hardware, and marketing solutions to artists, brands, promoters, and venues, enabling them to sell tickets directly to fans.
Headquartered in London, and strategically positioned around the world, CrowdSurge has a growing track record of successful global initiatives for artists, brands, promoters, and venues, closing the gap between rights holders and their customers.
CrowdSurge is searching for a talented PHP & MySQL developer to join their team in London, to develop and support core applications, providing customers and clients with a best in class service
- 2+ years experience in server side application development – HTML, PHP & MySQL Experience in consumer facing web development
- Experience with external data feeds such as API and XML
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks effectively
- Experience with high-traffic environments
- Knowledge of non-relational database like Mongo
- Experience with version control (specifically git)
- Some offline development such as PC, Mac or Phone Apps
- Magento development would be an added bonus
- Passion for music
- Building and maintaining ticketing, ecommerce and reporting solutions for clients.
- Report generation to enable information for both internal and external clients.
- Provision of full system development and database design and support using HTML, PHP, XML and MySQL.
- API integration support for clients.
- Continuously develop CrowdSurge and industry knowledge, commercial awareness and own skills and abilities in order to provide the best possible standard of IT solutions.
- Work in a casual yet fast paced environment in the tech world
- Work with a talented and highly motivated team
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Share plan in place
- Great location in Central London