Junior Client Services Rep at CrowdSurge in London, United Kingdom
CrowdSurge was established in January 2008 to provide white-label e-commerce software, hardware, and marketing solutions to artists, brands, promoters, and venues, enabling them to sell tickets directly to fans.
Headquartered in London, and strategically positioned around the world, CrowdSurge has a growing track record of successful global initiatives for artists, brands, promoters, and venues, closing the gap between rights holders and their customers.
Organize, maintain and develop CrowdSurge’s campaign process in order to provide all customers and clients with a best in class service and grow the company’s market leadership aspiration. The Client Services Assistant coordinates departmental activity with commercial, IT, Finance and Strategic Partners to ensure that the client gets the top level service.
The key challenge of this job is to ensure that the clients and customers are delivered ‘a best in class’ service through the highest standard of service. Through the mobilisation of the campaign, relationships must be maintained to exacting standards, to ensure that CrowdSurge becomes the premium choice partner within the live music sector.
- Co-ordination of the campaign process; from confirmation of a tour throughout the setup and on-sale management
- Responsibility for listing the events for a campaign, so that all internal departments have the appropriate information to implement the campaign
- Provision of accessible and responsive service to clients pre, during and post event campaigns.
- Driving improvements throughout the Client Services department.
- Maintaining department performance in order to provide Service Level Agreement to major clients and identify and improve the service levels internally.
Scheduling of appropriate resources required, according to workload at optimum cost/ performance.
- Continuously develop CrowdSurge and industry knowledge, commercial awareness and own skills and abilities in order to provide the best possible standard of client service, operational implementation and mobilisation skills.
- Promote CrowdSurge brand image and values through own appearance and behaviour so that it reflects CrowdSurge’s high standards and agenda.
- Support other company activity as and when necessary.
- Creative, dynamic, commercial and operational problem solving throughout campaign setup and management. The Client Services Assistant role is to solve these issues to ensure that the client/customer is delivered a better service than they expected.
- Planning and Organisation to establish actionable plans for managing priorities, resources and workload, as well as supporting the implementation and mobilisation of client’s campaigns.
- Min 1-2 years client service experience
- Business/commercial acumen
- IT literate Mac/Windows
- Natural ‘relationship’ style
- Organised and proactive
- Strong work ethic
- Knowledge of the ticketing industry
- Sense of Humour
- Experience in the music industry
- 2nd language (German, Spanish, French)
- University bachelor degree in a business discipline
- Strong ability to impact and influence
- Excellent interpersonal understanding
- Innovative thinking style
- Process driven mentality
- Strong achievement drive and initiative
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Project Management Skills
- Passion for Customer Service
- Work in a casual yet fast paced environment in the tech world
- Work with a talented and highly motivated team
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Holiday Entitlement
- Share plan in place
- Great location in London