Senior Client Services Manager at CrowdSurge in London, United Kingdom
CrowdSurge was established in January 2008 to provide white-label e-commerce software, hardware, and marketing solutions to artists, brands, promoters, and venues, enabling them to sell tickets directly to fans.
Headquartered in London, and strategically positioned around the world, CrowdSurge has a growing track record of successful global initiatives for artists, brands, promoters, and venues, closing the gap between rights holders and their customers.
As a Senior Client Services Manager, your main responsibility is to manage the company’s relationship with existing and incoming enterprise clients (including promoters, record labels, exhibitors, global corporations, and other event organizers) with ticketed events. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities, setting strategic objectives, coordinating campaign set-up, and managing the day-to-day operations to deliver successful ticketed events. Your efforts will foster strong relationships with individual clients, creating excellent client retention and driving income growth.
You are an excellent communicator with a proven ability to identify and shape successful opportunities, to effectively communicate what’s necessary to convert opportunities into successful campaigns, and to motivate and manage small teams to deliver said campaigns.
You recognize that the businesses that partner with CrowdSurge come in a variety of sizes and with distinct cultures, and that no one solution works for every opportunity.
You are knowledgeable about the internet, social media and their commercial applications.
- Build and maintain key relationships with enterprise clients
- Increase and maintain income stream within each enterprise client
- Identify client campaigns and/or properties for CrowdSurge to service
- Manage internal resources to deliver successful campaigns for client
- Liaise with client’s staff and partners to centralize client activity and maintain brand voice
- Build and maintain client’s inventory (tickets, products, etc) in CrowdSurge’s system
- Educate client about CrowdSurge’s growing product list and its application
- Analyze campaigns with an eye towards optimization
- Keep abreast of market trends and competitor activity
- Energetic and passionate
- Strong work-ethic and sense of ownership
- Multi-tasker with an ability to prioritize
- Comfortable and confident in communication with industry leaders
- Knowledgeable of the internet and social networks
- Excellent communicator
- Relationship builder
- Strong planning competencies
- Knowledge of ticketing and/or live event management
- Comfortable with content management systems
- Background in eCommerce
- Previous experience with analytics
Strong writing skills
- Work in a casual yet fast paced environment in the tech world
- Work with a talented and highly motivated team
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Holiday Entitlement
Employee Benefits, including:
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Death in Service Life Insurance
- Employee Share Scheme