Senior Marketing Communications Manager at CrowdFlower in San Francisco, CA
CrowdFlower offers scalable solutions that deliver fast and accurate results for business data problems. The CrowdFlower Platform allows customized crowdsourcing solutions. By launching microtasks to our crowd of over five million contributors, customers achieve high-quality results with our built-in quality control and contributor targeting tools. Advanced users can take advantage of the Developer API utilizing CrowdFlower Markup Language paired with custom CSS, and Twitter's Bootstrap front-end framework.
Why work here? We treat people well and have fun building great software. CrowdFlower is a bike friendly, family friendly, plant friendly environment. Our team has a variety of interests and talents in addition to making mind-blowing software. Our perks include 100% medical care for employees and 80% for employees family, fresh fruit, healthy snacks, dinner Family-style on Tuesdays, bagels on Wednesdays, lunch on Thursdays with featured guest speakers like Jeffrey Heer (D3 provocateur) and Tim Ferriss (The 4 hour work week). Like speed chess, pingpong or yoga? You'll like CrowdFlower!
This position is a pivotal role within the marketing team and reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer. The Senior Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing CrowdFlower’s online programs, events and public relations activities.
A few things you'll focus on:
· Develop and implement key programs to support the company business plan
· Drive digital marketing efforts as part of the overall interactive marketing mix
· Conceive CrowdFlower’s events strategy. As a bonus, you get to work on CrowdConf, the company’s annual – an de facto crowdsourcing industry - conference
· Work closely with senior sales management to tune demand generation
· Drive creative/corporate messaging for events programs
· 5+ years of relevant marketing communications experience
· Proven ability to achieve goals in the fast-paced, high growth and high pressure environment
· Proven experience managing marketing programs, budget and ROI
· A track record of driving, from concept to publication, innovative, creative marketing materials, printed and online, as well as managing outside creative resources
· Strong project management skills; comfortable working independently and in teams to create and meet deadlines
· The ability to conceive and execute events of all sizes
· Strong writing and editing skills
· Marketing professionalism
· Experience with Marketo or equivalent marketing automation tool
- Experience with running an annual company conference
- Experience in the crowdsourcing market
- Experience managing people
- A bevy of trusted vendors
- Creation of a style and usage guide from scratch