Client Services Associate at Cox Digital Solutions in New York, NY
Cox Digital Solutions (CDS) creates compelling online advertising solutions that connect advertisers with engaged internet users and websites with quality brands. We are the industry’s leading provider of local news and niche passion content. We maximize revenue for brands, advertising agencies, and publishers like ABC, Martha Stewart, and other large media companies. CDS is a division of CoxReps, which is part of Atlanta-based Cox Media Group. CDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cox Digital Solutions provides a top tier benefits package, competitive salaries, as well as a variety of employee training & development opportunities! We are looking to hire individuals who will help us accomplish our goals with Speed, Passion and Courage.
The Client Services Associate assists our Sales and Operations teams in the implementation and data management of our ad campaigns. This is a full-time position which offers the right candidate tremendous growth opportunities as well as a fantastic benefits package.
- Insertion of new campaigns & campaign revisions into our Sales Management Solution (Solbright)
- Maintaining client contact & website data in Solbright and E2E
- Supporting both Sales & Operations Teams in fulfilling client requests
- Superior time management skills and capacity to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to "think outside of the box"
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid math skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to learn new skills quickly
- Flexible, personable attitude with the willingness to go the extra mile
- Strong desire to grow with company and learn new skills