Web Programmer at Coveroo in San Francisco, CA
Would you like to articulate products to customers that they love and keep coming back for more? Would you like to work in an industry that is growing every month? Would you like to work with a team who is the most successful supplier of products in our category? Coveroo is just such an opportunity.
Coveroo was founded in 2008 in San Francisco with the mission to help our customers express who they are by covering their phone with their favorite designs and brands. We have evolved into the leader and top supplier in our industry. We work with many of the world’s leading brands, developing licensed and fashion cases for all the hottest devices. Simply put, we are the most innovative, successful, and hardest working team in our industry, and we want to talk to you. We’re looking for an experienced professional to help us build on our success. Imagine representing a company who makes fantastic products in the fastest growing segment in Consumer Electronics for consumers who can’t help but smile when they get them.
Duties and Responsibilities
Become part of a small team developing the software for a successful e-commerce site. You will be responsible for maintaining and extending the existing codebase, adding features, and managing data deployments. You will be expected to contribute at all levels, from web page coding through to data management.
This is a great opportunity to learn an entire system, and would suit a developer who is highly motivated, self-directed, and confident enough to quickly engage and become a contributor. You do not need years of prior experience, but must bring an enthusiasm to learn and take on challenges.
Required technical knowledge:
- HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of C# and Microsoft libraries or equivalent Java experience and a willingness to learn .NET quickly
- Experience with ASP.NET a large bonus
- Experience with SQL Server or MySql; familiarity with forming SQL data queries; ability to write stored procedures a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in related field or equivalent.
- Two to three years related experience or equivalent.
- Ability to recommend and develop creative solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- Ability to work on complex projects with minimal guidance.
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
If you are interested in responding to this opportunity, please email email@example.com