We're sorry, but this job has been closed. See other open jobs at Dynamic-Pro Inc.
Not the right job?
Sales Assistant (PT) at Dynamic-Pro Inc. in Washington, DC
We are seeking a part time virtual (work from home) assistant to help contact potential partners, develop sales leads via cold calling, and research consulting opportunities with the Federal Government. Ideal candidates will establish a virtual office with a proven track record of successful communication and organization, possessing strong leadership capabilities combined with education and experience equivalent to an Associate's degree and 5 years functional experience associated with CRM software.
• Strong background as administrative personnel in a cold-call or appointment setter role, preferably in a small business environment
• Prior experience collaborating with a team to ensure that all information is updated thoroughly on a daily basis
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Functional knowledge of CRM software, preferably Zoho
• Must be highly organized and able to perform, log and follow-up on phone calls and emails related to open opportunities
• Attention to detail and expertise to improve day-to-day business processes
• Commitment to deadlines and team goals
• Strong computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point, and Google Apps (Mail, Calendar)
• Comfortable on the phone; crisp, clear voice with professional, respectful demeanor towards all clients
• VOIP capability from virtual office
• Desire to work in a small, growing, entrepreneurial company culture is a must
• Ability to work independently after getting direction
• U.S. citizenship is required
• Applicants must be able to work 15 -- 20 hours per week and log each hour of time
• Local Candidates ONLY - Must be able to meet in DC for required training, team status meetings and corporate events as needed (average three times a month)
To Apply: Please send your updated resume, compensation requirements and cover letter* (your cover letter MUST highlight your ability to meet the minimum qualifications) in word format via email; Subject: Virtual Assistant. If you have any questions, please include them in the email as well. Thank you for your interest.
*Candidates who do not follow application instructions will likely not be considered.
Keywords: Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, Appointment Setter, Cold Caller, Office Administrator, Call Center, Part-Time, Office Assistant, Contract Specialist, Government Contracts, Telemarketer, Scheduler, Sales