Junior Web/Graphic Designer at Codero in Austin, TX
We are on the brink of something big…Do you want to be a part of a dynamic team of individuals providing some of the most exciting technology in the industry?
We offer a fun, employee-driven company culture with a casual work environment that hires only the best of the best!
Codero Hosting is a provider of Dedicated, Managed, and Cloud Hosting services. Codero offers a fun, challenging, and rewarding working environment and the opportunity to work with world-class talent to help you build a world-class career.
Location: Austin, TX
Junior Web/Graphic Designer
Compensation: Salary + Bonus
We offer an excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life/disability insurances, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with a company match.
Codero Hosting is looking for a Junior Web/Graphic Designer to join our creative team! Start your career with a company that is changing the way companies use the Internet for their business. At Codero Hosting you'll be working with our creative team to help us enhance our website, display advertising, printed materials and much more! If you thrive under pressure and want to see your work make a difference, we're looking for you!
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Can optimize artwork/creative for us on the web.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; doing tutorials etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Graphic Design and Layout Skills
- Creative Service, HTML and CSS
- Customer Focused
- Creative and Flexible with Attention to Detail
- Desktop & Web Publishing Tools
- Acute Vision
CODERO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER