Inventory Clerk at Codero in Phoenix, AZ
Codero is a leading provider of Dedicated, Managed, and Cloud Hosting services. Codero offers a fun, challenging, and rewarding working environment and the opportunity to work with world-class talent to help you build a world-class career.
If you love technology and love making customers smile, then come join us at Codero! You will be part of a dynamic group working every day to provide each of our customers a fabulous hosting experience and to turn each one into a raving Codero advocate!
Type of Position: Inventory Clerk
Hours: M-F, 8am – 5pm + on-call
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Compensation: Hourly + Bonus
SUMMARY: Codero Hosting is looking for a passionate, articulate, and enthusiastic Inventory Clerk to maintain inventory levels in our Phoenix facility and ensure accuracy of inventory levels in our Inventory Management System (IMS). We are the best of the best and we eat, sleep, and breathe server and cloud hosting.
- Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type and value of parts and materials utilized to build and repair servers in our PHX data center.
- Counts parts and verifies stock levels against inventory reports.
- Data entry of parts and servers received into Inventory Management System (IMS).
- Regular auditing and reporting of inventory levels.
- Auditing of accuracy of server builds in IMS versus deployment.
- Coordination of orders and tracking with purchasing department.
- Review of processes and procedures to ensure optimization with inventory controls.
- Strong computer proficiency: Internet, MS Office (Excel, Word, Office)
- Excellent work ethic: reliability, responsibility and ability to work independently and with little supervision
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Knowledge and understanding of computer and server components (RAM, hard drives, mother boards, processors)
- Strong attention to detail
CODERO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER