Channel Account Manager at Codero in Austin, TX
Codero Hosting is a leading provider of Dedicated, Managed, and Cloud Hosting services. Codero offers a fun, challenging, and rewarding working environment and the opportunity to work with world-class talent to help you build a world-class career.
If you love technology and love making customers smile, then come join us at Codero! You will be part of a dynamic group working every day to provide each of our customers a fabulous hosting experience and to turn each one into a raving Codero advocate!
Channel Account Manager
Type of Position: Channel Account Manager
Location: Austin, TX
Job Category: Full-Time
Compensation: Salary + Bonus + Commission
We offer an excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with a company match.
The Channel Account Manager will be responsible for building Codero's channel engagement activities. The goal is to increase the number of opportunities generated from Channel Partners, raise opportunity close rates, MRR/sale and ramp overall bookings revenue.
This is a very demanding and intense position that will require the final candidate to reside in the immediate area of Austin, TX to collaborate with the Codero management and front line teams as well as be in close proximity in case of emergency. No telecommuting accepted.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Own the Codero value proposition, its development, and articulation to channel partners through the following referral and reseller programs: http://www.codero.com/partner-program/.
- Identify, prospect, develop and expand relationships with popotential channel partners.
- On-board, train, mentor and motivate channel partners in territory.
- Train the sales team on the value of channel partner business and partner engagement. Actively work with the sales team to grow and manage relationships with the team’s network of partners.
- Assist in managing all aspects of scoping, creating, and developing revenue achievement through new and existing partnerships.
- Participate in partner shows, training and meetings as appropriate.
- Generate additional demand through various partner events.
- Create and review territory plan with management quarterly.
- Develop a “Focus” partner list through profiling and field engagement efforts. Drive quarterly planning and business reviews with each “Focus” partner.
- Drive deal registration, lead closure and revenue growth with all partners.
- Qualify, drive and track closure of “pipeline” opportunities with partner.
- Coordinate resources as needed to close prospective opportunities.
- Maintain channel partner account information.
- Identify and report on competitive trends.
- Escalate and resolve channel partner issues when required and appropriate.
- Monitor selling and pricing practices and ensure that partners adhere to Codero’s programs.
- Encourage all partners to increase their services attach rates.
- May serve as a mentor to lower level channel managers.
- 5-10 years sales experience in the hosting & cloud space, including 4+ years channel sales.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business or sales management.
- Advanced knowledge of the managed hosting industry. Excellent selling skills.
- Strong experience in consultative sales of IT products and solutions.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Results-focused, team-oriented and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent people and management skills to expertly interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
CODERO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER