PHP Developer at CloudFlare, Inc. in San Francisco, CA
At CloudFlare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal -- to build a better web. We believe that with our talented team, smart technology and engaged users we can solve some of the biggest problems on the web. We already serve more web traffic than Twitter, Bing, Wikipedia, Amazon, Apple and Instagram combined. Anytime we push a line of code, it affects over 200 million web surfers overnight. We are still a small team, well-funded, growing quickly and focused on building a world-class company.
We are looking for a PHP Developer to join our team. This role with work on a variety of projects where you will interact with many teammates. Projects will be fast-paced and range from working with existing applications that we already have in place to building new applications. CloudFlare is an engineering-driven environment where your contribution will be felt immediately.
- Experience working with a LAPP (Linux, Apache, Postgres, PHP) stack
- Comfortable working with client-side development
- Experience with deploying, integrating and extending existing open source web applications
- Experience with Debian GNU/Linux
- Good working knowledge of databases (Postgres or other relational database). Bonus points for having written your own stored procedure before.
- Experience in a release-often environment using source control (we use GIT)
- Experience working with and training external developers
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
We offer competitive salaries, equity, fantastic health benefits plan, a new laptop, monthly CalTrain / BART pass for commuters and the opportunity to work with a smart, motivated team where you will see your contribution daily. Our sunny offices are based in SOMA in San Francisco, CA.
Sound like somewhere you'd thrive? We'd love to hear from you. Submit your resume and a short paragraph to introduce yourself.
CloudFlare is a security company. All prospective employees will be subject to an extensive background check.
CloudFlare is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.