At CloudFlare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal -- to build a better web. We believe that with our talented team, smart technology and engaged users we can solve some of the biggest problems on the web. We already serve more web traffic than Twitter, Bing, Wikipedia, Amazon, Apple, Instagram and Zynga combined. Anytime we push a line of code, it affects over 200 million web surfers overnight. We are still a small team, well-funded, growing quickly and focused on building a world-class company.
- Understand the similarities and differences across browsers (young and old)
- Background doing measurements and benchmarking
- Interest in creating tools and libraries that need to scale to every website on the Internet
- A belief that tested code is happy code
- Excited by the idea of optimizing complex solutions to general problems that all websites face
- Experience with a continuous integration work flow and using source control (we use git)
- Experience with performance optimization on mobile devices
We offer competitive salaries, equity, fantastic health benefits plan, a new laptop, monthly CalTrain / BART pass for commuters and the opportunity to work with a smart, motivated team where you will see your contribution daily. Our sunny offices are based in SOMA in San Francisco, CA.
Sound like somewhere you'd thrive? We'd love to hear from you. Submit your resume and a short paragraph to introduce yourself.