Software Engineer - Ruby on Rails at Clogeny Technologies in Pune, MH, India
Clogeny provides software and product development services in the areas of Cloud Computing, Storage, Data Analytics & Scalable applications. Clogeny has been built cutting edge products across the Cloud Computing stack- IaaS, PaaS and SaaS . As a partner in innovation, we breathe life into the ideas of our customers & provide a wealth of deep technical knowledge to ensure successful project delivery. We are partners with companies like Amazon Web Services, Citrix & Eucalyptus assisting customers adopt the cloud.
Software Engineer (RoR)
Education and Professional Experience:
- B.E / B.Tech /M.Tech (Computers, IT).
- Minimum 2-4 years of professional software engineering experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Ruby or Ruby on Rails
- Experience in creating and maintaining SQL schemas and databases like MySQL, Postgresql. Experience with NoSQL databases is preferred as well.
- Understanding of MVC architecture, web-services and design patterns
- Exposure to Cloud Computing platforms would be a bonus.
- Exposure to DevOps tools like Chef, Puppet, Capistrano, Fabric etc. would be a huge plus
- Linux/Unix experience is mandatory
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills