Product Manager - ClearServe at ClearServe in New York, NY
ClearServe, an early-stage stealth Financial Information startup in the NYC area, is seeking an exceptionally gifted Product Manager to join our core technology team. You will work closely with the founders, former executives from GLG and Yahoo, to create and implement the product vision and roadmap for an exciting and disruptive b2b financial information startup.
If you’re driven, have exceptional design sense, technical skills, and a history of creating successful products that wow customers, we’d be interested in hearing from you. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a meritocratic startup where the best ideas win and there’s no limit to the impact you can have on day one and into the future. We want owners, not employees, who will grow and evolve as our company grows. Our compensation package at this stage is structured accordingly.
Synthesize requirements from multiple stakeholders and customers into a cohesive plan with wireframes/user flows
Work with internal engineering team to execute on time and on budget
Develop and execute customer testing program
Serve as Quarterback / Product Owner, while exhibiting Fluid and Dynamic “can-do” attitude in a fast-moving start-up environment
- Minimum 4-7 years experience as a product manager and a BA/BS (more experienced hires also welcome to apply)
- Track record of success building products that have great design/UI
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong track record of engaging internal and external stakeholders and experience designing and conducting user interviews
- The ability to combine business requirements and technical concepts into beautifully designed products that delight users
- Experience and comfort with market data and domain experience from any of the following worlds: Financial information/ market data; Ad Tech ; Banking technology.
- Thrive in small company environments and exhibit passion for building things from ground up, especially leveraging Agile Product processes.
- Standout candidates will also have: a passion for finance/market data, leadership experience and capability, deep technical ability, and a track-record of forging strong relationships with users, executives, and investors
- Share office space with VC firms and disruptive Consumer web startups
- Collegial and fun work environment (we hang out and have a tight-knit culture)
- Copious amounts of food and coffee