ClearServe | Software Engineer at ClearServe in New York, NY
ClearServe, an early-stage (stealth) Financial information startup in the NYC area, is seeking exceptional software engineers to join our core technology team. You will work closely with the founders, former executives from GLG and Yahoo, to design and implement the technology vision for an exciting and disruptive b2b financial information startup.
If you’re driven, have exceptional technical skills and experience, and have a passion for creating amazing products that wow customers, we’d be interested in hearing from you. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a meritocratic startup where you can have wide-ranging impact and your role will evolve and grow as the company grows. Given you are joining our core team, compensation at this stage is structured accordingly.
- A mixture of technical, professional, and personal achievement, including a B.S. in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to explain technical concepts to business users
- Standout candidates will also have: exposure to the following worlds: Financial information/ market data; AdTech; Banking technology.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Linux, cloud computing, and basic systems administration
- Thrive in small company environments and exhibit passion for building things from ground up
- Standout candidates will also have: a passion for solving problems, high sense of integrity, entrepreneurial intensity and drive-to-succeed, strong teamwork skills and “Can-Do” attitude.
- Share office space with VC firms and disruptive Consumer web startups
- Collegial and fun work environment (we hang out and have a tight-knit culture)
- Copious amounts of food and coffee
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply through our portal: http://clearserve.jobscore.com/list