Visual Designer, Mobile Web at CITYGRID in West Hollywood, CA
Small businesses drive the American economy. At CityGrid, our job is to help them reach local consumers who are in need for their products or services by using technology in creative ways. The product marketing main responsibilities are to tell the world about these products, shape its voice, and grow its loyal consumer base. This means working with cross-functional teams across business and technology to bring the products to life. The role enables you to shape the product launch and future marketing strategies. Think big to develop new and creative ides on how we can set our customers up for success.
We are looking for an exceptional Mobile Web Visual Designer that can create great web and print visuals. Our ideal person is a conceptual thinker capable to develop scalable solutions for consumer and merchant facing brands.
This position will require:
- strong mobile web experience
- the ability to conceive and own a project, as well as follow established direction
- a no job too big or too small attitude
- a problem solving, crazy creative, hard working, team player
- a tech savvy individual with good eye for emerging trends
- an expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- strong knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3
- better than average illustration skills
- experience with mockups, email campaigns, and wireframes
- a “can do” attitude with a skill set that will allow the person to hit the ground running on day 1
If this sounds like you, and you want to be real creative product contributor in your next role...then send us your resume and link to your reel/portfolio today!
CITYGRID is an equal opportunity employer
and an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IACI)