Sr. Software Engineer at Cinchcast in New York, NY
Cinchcast provides a cloud-based software as a service product which enables people and companies to create, distribute, measure and monetize voice-based content. Our technology allows anyone, anywhere the ability to host a live web broadcast or recorded event using skype or a telephone. It’s the only content creation platform to stream interactive webcasts and podcasts using just a phone and a web browser. Our network streams, archives and hosts millions of events every day. Headquarted in New York City, Cinchcast is a privately held company. Cinchcast recently completed a $6M round of funding, so we're well-financed and ready to tackle the future.
Our tech stack is a heterogeneous environment using node.js, redis, mongo, asp.net mvc and many others. Our team is a stellar group of engineers including former CTOs, directors of engineering etc. We pay top-notch including equity.
You can read more about us here: http://cinchcast.com/about/join-the-team/
You can listen to our CTO interviewed about our tech stack here: http://venturebeat.com/2012/11/29/cinchcast-uses-the-cloud-to-scale-up-its-self-serve-conference-calls/
- Work closely with other team members to Architect solutions to challenging requirements.
- Work closely with our engineers to build sclable, powerful and fast products.
- Pro-actively look for ways to make the product better and more efficient.
- Demonstrate good algorithmic thinking.
- 3+ years of .NET architecture and design experience
- Solid development experience with ASP.NET and MVC 3 required.
- Experience building fast websites that can scale.
- SQL Programming skills (do you know what's a clustered index?)
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodology for rapid development.
- Experience using GIT for source control
Go-getter, likes to work with other A players and learn from each other.
Knowledge of NOSQL is a plus (Mongo, Redis, ElasticSearch, etc.)
Knowledge of some open source projects such as node.js and socket io a plus.
Knowledge of Js frameworks such as Angular or Knockout.js
- We pay top dollar for talent - salary, generous commissions, benefits, bonus and stock options.
- You have the opportunity to have an enormous impact at a fast growing start-up
- You will work with the team in great new office space in Murray Hill
- Your Foosball and XBOX skills will improve
- You will have ability to learn and experiment with latest technologies (nodejs, redis, mongodb, socket.io, lua, etc.)
- Flexible work schedule