Product Manager at Cinchcast in New York, NY
Cinchcast provides cloud-based software and services for creating, distributing, measuring and monetizing voice-based content.
Our technology allows anyone, anywhere the ability to host a live web broadcast or recorded event using any telephone. Our network streams, archives and hosts millions of events every day. Headquarted in New York City, Cinchcast is a privately held company.
Cinchcast recently completed a $6M round of funding, so we're well-financed and ready to tackle the future. You can read more about the funding round here:
Cinchcast is seeking an exceptional Web Product Manager with extensive experience building great products in the digital media industry. We are looking for a technically savvy individual who is comfortable working at a fast pace in a fluid start-up environment. Strong project management skills and experience in managing complex software development projects are required. You'll be gathering requirements, writing specifications, creating web application workflows and wireframes, and interfacing with design, marketing, and engineering teams to ship amazing web and mobile applications.
- 3+ years of experience in web application software product management
- BA/BS (preferably in technology, business, or a related field)
- Proficiency in working in an Agile environment
- Strong project management, organizational, and prioritizing skills
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Results-oriented self-starter with a high level of initiative, ability to work independently, and strong sense of ownership
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects
- Ability to work in a start-up environment
- Comfort in working with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Experience in Media, Web Publishing, Entertainment highly desired
- Digital Media Production skills (Computer Graphics, Audio, Video) a plus
- Software Development Skills a big plus!
- We pay top dollar for talent - salary, generous commissions, benefits, bonus and stock options.
- You have the opportunity to have an enormous impact at a fast growing start-up
- You will work with the team in great new office space
- Your choice of hardware and software to get the job done