Product and Web Designer at Cinchcast in New York, NY
Who are Cinchcast and BlogTalkRadio?
BlogTalkRadio, a subsidiary of Cinchcast, is the world’s largest online talk radio network with thousands of hosts representing different viewpoints and topics and millions of listeners tuning in and interacting via their mobile, Skype, the web or iTunes. BlogTalkRadio makes it possible for anyone to host their own live talk radio show from anywhere by using just a phone and computer.
Cinchcast provides cloud-based software and services for creating, distributing, measuring and monetizing voice-based content. Our technology allows anyone, anywhere the ability to host a live web broadcast or recorded event using any telephone. Our network streams, archives and hosts millions of events every day. Headquarted in New York City, Cinchcast is a privately held company.
- Designing display advertising and subscription landing pages.
- Redesigning registration landing pages and user flow
- Designing customer communication such as emails, in-house advertising, and PDF tutorial guides
- Tweaking/customizing the customer support site based in WordPress
- Designing downloadable case studies and media kits to build partnerships
- Edits to Cinchcast's studio interface
- Wire framing, conducting user tests for BlogTalkRadio's redesign
- Implementing subsequent designs from the BlogTalkRadio redesign
We're looking to hire ASAP.
- 4 - 6 years of experience in interaction/product design and digital design for marketing
- Experience wire framing and directly designing for users
- Be able to write your own HTML/CSS
- BA, BFA in design or equivalent experience
- A portfolio showcasing design and design thinking.
- Excellent writing and communication skills and attention to detail
- Results-oriented self-starter with a high level of initiative, ability to work independently, and strong sense of ownership
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects
- Ability to work in a start-up environment
- Comfort in working with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Experience in Media, Web Publishing, Entertainment highly desired
- Digital Media Production skills (Computer Graphics, Audio, Video) a plus
- We pay top dollar for talent - salary, benefits, bonus and stock options.
- You have the opportunity to have an enormous impact at a fast growing start-up
- You will work with the team in great new office space
- Your choice of hardware and software to get the job done
Physical and Legal Requirements:
- You must work on-site in New York City
- Be able to legally work full time in the United States of America - wether a citizen or already holding a visa.
- No recruiters, outsourcing or whatever need apply. Your email will be deleted.
- Send a properly written cover letter/email - your application will not be considered without one and will be deleted.
- Résumé as a PDF or pasted into the body of the email
- A link to your portolio site or a link to a PDF portfolio on Dropbox or some other site.
Thank you for applying and good luck!