Customer Support Representative at Cinchcast in New York, NY
Cinchcast provides cloud-based software and services for creating, distributing, measuring and monetizing voice-based content.
Our technology allows anyone, anywhere the ability to host a live web broadcast or recorded event using any telephone. Our network streams, archives and hosts millions of events every day. Headquarted in New York City, Cinchcast is a privately held company.
Cinchcast recently completed a $6M round of funding, so we're well-financed and ready to tackle the future. You can read more about the funding round here:
- Respond to customer inquiries in a prompt, professional and courteous manner.
- Analyze and process customer issues and engage appropriate parties to reach issue resolution.
- Proactively troubleshoot technical issues with customers.
- Assist customers with billing inquiries.
- Work closely with development and operations teams.
- Achieve and maintain required metrics and quality requirements established for the position.
- Perform correspondence duties as necessary.
- Ideal candidate with have 1+ years working in a call center.
- 2+ years working in customer service role.
- ]Ability to multi-task by using various systems during call/ticket processing.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and electronic communication skills.
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft office suite.
- Candidates must be able to work a rotating shift schedule, including mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays. We do experience periods of high call/ticket volumes and employees may be required to work extended shifts.
- Tech-savvy with firm grasp of online and social media.
- Experience with ZenDesk or other CRM a plus.
- Experience with SQL a plus.
- We pay top dollar for talent - salary, generous commissions, benefits, bonus and stock options.
- You have the opportunity to have an enormous impact at a fast growing start-up
- You will work with the team in great new office space
- Your choice of hardware and software to get the job done