Account Manager at Cinchcast in New York, NY
Cinchcast provides cloud-based software and services for creating, distributing, measuring and monetizing voice-based content.
Our technology allows anyone, anywhere the ability to host a live web broadcast or recorded event using any telephone. Our network streams, archives and hosts millions of events every day. Headquarted in New York City, Cinchcast is a privately held company.
Cinchcast recently completed a $6M round of funding, so we're well-financed and ready to tackle the future. You can read more about the funding round here:
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Enterprise sales team to help maintain, grow, and provide world-class account management to our Enterprise customers. This position requires strong communication skills (both verbal and written), proven relationship-building expertise, and a passion for providing clients with proactive guidance and support to help them reach their business goals.
- Manage a set list of existing Enterprise accounts
- Help build and document Cinchcast’s account management processes
- Create a robust set of best practice documents and resources to help drive adoption of Cinchcast’s technology
- Provide proactive, ongoing guidance on how clients can optimize their programs
- Work closely with all users of these accounts to make sure they are trained and actively taking advantage of Cinchcast technology
- Work with Cinchcast technical support to ensure new client accounts are accurately set up
- Ensure that client questions and issues are dealt with in an efficient manner
- Provide regular reporting to executive management regarding the status and health of the account
- Work to actively retain and expand business with existing clients
- 4-6 years of Enterprise account management experience
- Experience training end users as part of the account management role
- Proven relationship-building expertise
- Passionate about technology adoption
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start up environment
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects
- College degree
- Online publishing and media company experience highly desired
- Experience driving adoption of a SaaS-based solution a plus
- We pay top dollar for talent - salary, generous commissions, benefits, bonus and stock options.
- You have the opportunity to have an enormous impact at a fast growing start-up
- You will work with the team in great new office space
- Your choice of hardware and software to get the job done