Technical Product Manager at Chango in Toronto, ON, Canada
Chango is a successful, rapidly growing venture backed company, with growing offices in San Francisco, New York and Toronto. Chango is changing the way advertisers buy display media, allowing advertisers to speak directly to consumers based on their recent searches on Google, Yahoo!, and Bing among others.
This is an opportunity to join one of the most innovative companies in Toronto, and Canada's fastest growing startup (Profitguide.com 2013 Hot 50). We are growing rapidly to exceed the needs of our impressive client base, including major, well known retailers and internationally recognized agencies in the US and Canada.
Chango is looking for a Technical Product Manager to help us deliver a top-notch experience to our clients and partners alike.
The Chango platform, a market-leading Online Advertising technology, is built to seamlessly integrate data management with media buying. Our technology leverages multiple inputs - from web and customer data to first-party proprietary data sources, enhanced with the Chango Proprietary Search database - a storehouse of over 8 billion search events from Google, Yahoo!, and Bing.
- Keep the big picture in focus while being able to dive into the details of product development, design, and engineering.
- Lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects using your expertise.
- Plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes identifying opportunities and risks, and putting yourself in the shoes of our clients and partners.
- You should be equally at home explaining your team's work and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical trade-offs in product development with engineers.
- Own product development details and release schedules in our fast-paced environment
- Drive projects across multi-discipline teams including Design, UX, Engineering, and others
- Plan, and write product and feature specification
- Coordinate lots of fast-changing, moving parts and still get them to come together as a cohesive product
- Competitive salary, company paid benefits, stock options and three weeks vacation