Optimization Manager at Chango in Toronto, ON, Canada
At Chango, in the role of Optimization Manager you will be responsible for managing and optimizing client campaigns using Chango’s leading edge marketing platform. In this role, the Optimization Manager strives to meet and exceed campaign performance goals. You will be expected to able to translate client campaign objectives into strategic and tactical recommendations for our clients.
Chango is a successful, rapidly growing venture-backed start-up, headquartered in Toronto, Canada, with growing offices in New York, Chicago, and San Francisco. Chango is changing the way advertisers buy display media, allowing advertisers to speak directly to consumers based on their recent searches on Google, Yahoo!, and Bing, among others.
This is an opportunity to join one of the most innovative companies in Toronto, and Canada’s fastest growing startup (Profitguide.com 2013 Hot 50). We are growing rapidly to exceed the needs of our impressive client base, including major, well known retailers and internationally recognized agencies in the US and Canada.
- Utilize Chango’s market leading technology & optimization capabilities
- You will work with our sales, client service and quality assurance teams to exceed our clients’ campaign goals and objectives
- As the hands on champion of our clients’ campaign success – you will ensure workflow processes are followed for optimal implementation and optimization of the campaign
- Identify and resolve campaign delivery/reporting issues as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years of media delivery, ad operations, and/or account management experience
- Good understanding of Digital Media buying KPIs and terms
- Skilled user of Excel with a knack for solving problems
- Knowledge of the online media business and emerging advertising technologies
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret and work well with metrics, numbers and trends
- Creative self starter with the ability to multi-task and meet objectives in a dynamic environment
- Take pride in your work and performance and are therefore detail oriented and organized
- Like the challenge of solving problems and figuring out solutions
- You are a high energy individual who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, goal oriented environment
- Adaptable, calm, cool and collected – juggling multiple priorities don’t faze you a bit!
- Your communication and interpersonal skills are strong
- Competitive salary, company paid health benefits, stock options and three weeks vacation