Optimization Manager - Ad Operations (Toronto) at Chango in Toronto, ON, Canada
At Chango, in the role of Optimization Manager you will report to the Director of Optimization and Data Analytics and will be responsible for managing and optimizing client campaigns using Chango’s leading edge marketing platform. In this highly analytical role, the Optimization Manager strives to meet and exceed campaign performance goals. You will be expected to able to translate analytic insights into strategic and tactical recommendations for our clients.
Chango is a successful, rapidly growing venture-backed start-up, headquartered in Toronto, Canada, with growing offices in New York and San Francisco. Chango is changing the way advertisers buy display media, allowing advertisers to speak directly to consumers based on their recent searches on Google, Yahoo!, and Bing, among others.
This is an opportunity to join one of the most innovative companies of 2011 (AdTech IA, Deloitte CTW). We are growing rapidly to exceed the needs of our impressive client base, including major, well known retailers and internationally recognized agencies in the US and Canada.
- Utilize Chango’s market leading technology & optimization capabilities
- You will work with our sales, client service and quality assurance teams to exceed our clients’ campaign goals and objectives
- As the hands on champion of our clients’ campaign success – you will ensure workflow processes are followed for optimal implementation and optimization of the campaign
- Identify and resolve campaign delivery/reporting issues as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a quantitative discipline like Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, Economics)
- Skilled user of Excel with strong data analysis experience
- Knowledge of the online media business and emerging advertising technologies
- Experience in affiliate marketing, advertising, SEM, or online advertising, or related industry exposure is a huge plus
- Take pride in your work and performance and are therefore detail oriented and organized
- You are a high energy individual who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, goal oriented environment
- Adaptable, calm, cool and collected – juggling multiple priorities don’t faze you a bit!
- Your communication and interpersonal skills are strong
- Competitive salary, company paid health benefits, stock options and three weeks vacation