Client Services Account Manager (Toronto) at Chango in Toronto, ON, Canada
In this key role at Chango, the Client Services Account Manager (AM) you will act as the primary business contact for our top-tier clients. Your proven (and exceptional) client service skills enable us to exceed client expectations, ensuring strong client relationships.
Chango is a successful, rapidly growing venture backed Company, with growing offices in San Francisco, New York and Toronto. Chango is changing the way advertisers buy display media, allowing advertisers to speak directly to consumers based on their recent searches on Google, Yahoo!, and Bing among others.
This is an opportunity to join one of the most innovative companies of 2011 (AdTech IA, Deloitte CTW). We are growing rapidly to meet the needs of our impressive client base, including major, well known retailers and internationally recognized agencies in the US and Canada.
- Use your in-depth understanding of our client’s marketing strategy and business goals to define a measurable marketing campaign that meet our clients’ objectives, with a thorough understanding of Chango’s capabilities and services
- Act as their Chango point of contact, communication liaison, and the expeditor of day-to-day deliverables
- Become the category expert and advisor for the client’s business sharing competitive insights
- Through your deep understanding of our client’s requirements and expectations, manage to their objectives through regular and proactive communication
- Clearly communicate our client’s goals and represent their interests to internal team members
- Partnering closely with our Campaign Managers, report and analyze the success of campaigns, and course adjusting as necessary
- Identify business expansion opportunities with our clients and work closely with the Director, Client Services on proposals and presentations
- You have a professionally relevant BA/BS degree
- You have a minimum 3 years of client service/account management experience, with a minimum of 2 years in online media, interactive, digital, or other relevant advertising
- Experience and comfort with quantitative analysis of online marketing results – solid understanding of CPC and CPM
- Exceptional client service skills and abilities; professional, tactful negotiator
- You have superior organizational, time and project management skills and can manage conflicting priorities
- Your communication skills (interpersonal, presentation, written and oral) are polished
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups), Word and PowerPoint
- Thrive in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional communication skills – interpersonal, presentation, written and oral
- Adept team player, able to assist and support multiple constituents
- Focused and goal oriented and to work independently with minimal direction
- Extremely accountable and highly motivated to ensure the success of our client’s goals and objectives
- Competitive salary, company paid health benefits, stock options, three weeks vacation