Senior Web Developer at CareCloud in Miami, FL
CareCloud is looking for forward-thinking engineers, developers and product development leaders with experience building highly scalable, multi-tenant, cloud-based systems using open source technologies and agile development methods.
What we do:
CareCloud leverages cutting-edge technology to connect a disjointed healthcare industry. We’re disrupting the status quo by providing beautiful software solutions as useful as they are usable, helping practices increase profitability and productivity. Our applications are built using the state-of-the-art Ruby on Rails full-stack framework with a rich HTML and Flex-based web client engineered and scaled to help us mastermind a revolution of the healthcare industry.
If you are passionate about technology, obsessed over user experience and thrive on solving complex problems, we want to meet you.
This is a chance to get in on the ground floor with a dynamic technology company backed by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital investors Intel Capital and Norwest Venture Partners. Poised for explosive growth and located in beautiful Miami, CareCloud offers a unique opportunity to work with a talented, creative and diverse team to build something that will change the world. Sound like a place for you?
What we are looking for:
CareCloud is looking for a talented, experienced and passionate Senior Web Developer: Your mission, plain and simple, will be to work with stakeholders to proactively develop and suggest online features and new functionality that will enable them to meet their business goals. We're looking for a self-starter to build features from the ground up with a strong focus on architecture and scalability.
What you will do:
- Build standards-compliant web experiences based on Photoshop design comps, information architecture (IA) documents, and other functional or technical specifications
- Working with stakeholders to proactively suggest and develop online features and new functionality that will enable them to meet their business goals
- Continue to refine the process by which CareCloud creates technology products by authoring standards documents, exploring emerging techniques, and being an expert in the field
- The ability to write standards compliant XHTML & CSS with thought given to accessibility
- A curiosity and excitement for new web technologies / techniques
- A strong passion for the front end as a mix of art and science
- Understanding of W3C open web standards
- Practical understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills (use of Firebug plug-in)
- Experience with source control
- Ability to excel in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, diverse, results-oriented culture, and to manage multiple projects concurrently and independently
- 1 - 3 years experience in web design, preferably in a commercial environment
- Experience developing with Ruby on Rails web development framework
- Experience working in a deadline-driven and design-focused environment
- Experience with Twitter API integration and Facebook FBML markup language
- Experience with Flash Video
- Ability to create wireframes and/or other rapid prototype methods
- Experience using version control systems (Git, etc) individually or in a team setting