Sr. Mobile Software Engineer at CareCloud in Miami, FL
Sr. Mobile Software Engineer
CareCloud is looking for forward-thinking engineers, developers and product development leaders with experience building highly scalable, multi-tenant, cloud-based systems using open source technologies and agile development methods.
What we do:
CareCloud leverages cutting-edge technology to connect a disjointed healthcare industry. We’re disrupting the status quo by providing beautiful software solutions as useful as they are usable, helping practices increase profitability and productivity. Our applications are built using the state-of-the-art Ruby on Rails full-stack framework with a rich HTML and RIA web clients engineered and scaled to help us mastermind a revolution of the healthcare industry.
If you are passionate about technology, obsessed over user experience and thrive on solving complex problems, we want to meet you.
This is a chance to get in on the ground floor with a dynamic technology company backed by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital investors Intel Capital and Norwest Venture Partners. Poised for explosive growth and located in beautiful Miami, CareCloud offers a unique opportunity to work with a talented, creative and diverse team to build something that will change the world. Sound like a place for you?
What we are looking for:
CareCloud is looking for a passionate and creative software engineer with solid computer science fundamentals and strong software development experience to lead our mobile products. We're looking for a talented iOS Engineer who takes as much pride in their work as we do and who loves making beautiful apps.
What you will do:
- Influence software design and architecture of Mobile software
- Collaborate with cross-disciplined development teams that include product management, development, design, OPS and QA
- Work with existing platform teams to ensure seamless integration with back end services
- Mastery of Objective C, Xcode, Interface Builder, and all things iOS
- Proven track record in (and real passion for) shipping beautiful iOS applications. One or more iOS apps already developed
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, network programming, concurrency and multi-threading
- Strong object-oriented design and development skills
- 3-5 years experience developing non-mobile software applications
- Familiarity with underlying core technologies: Ruby, PostgreSQL
- Previous experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Must be passionate about business apps and delivering great user experience
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment