Quality Assurance Engineer at CareCloud in Miami, FL
CareCloud is looking for forward-thinking engineers, developers and product development leaders with experience building highly scalable, multi-tenant, cloud-based systems using open source technologies and agile development methods.
What we do:
CareCloud leverages cutting-edge technology to connect a disjointed healthcare industry. We’re disrupting the status quo by providing beautiful software solutions as useful as they are usable, helping practices increase profitability and productivity. Our applications are built using the state-of-the-art Ruby on Rails full-stack framework with a rich HTML and Flex-based web client engineered and scaled to help us mastermind a revolution of the healthcare industry.
If you are passionate about technology, obsessed over user experience and thrive on solving complex problems, we want to meet you.
This is a chance to get in on the ground floor with a dynamic technology company backed by top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital investors Intel Capital and Norwest Venture Partners. Poised for explosive growth and located in beautiful Miami, CareCloud offers a unique opportunity to work with a talented, creative and diverse team to build something that will change the world. Sound like a place for you?
What we are looking for:
CareCloud is looking for a talented, experienced and passionate Quality Assurance Engineer: Your mission, plain and simple, will be to participate in constructive test case reviews, help determine and document the level of quality of each release, as well as create and execute detailed test cases based on design specifications and high-level requirements documents and diagrams based upon the business needs. You will be responsible for discovering and mitigating risk, as well as working with our Development, Support, and Client Services teams to research defects.
What you will do:
- Providing necessary definition, development, and deployment of product quality assurance strategy, addressing all phases of product development
- Responsible for creating QA plans and orchestrating the final delivery of software releases to customer visible environments
- Working with development team in an Agile environment to develop and maintain policies for documentation of all test plans, test cases, and QA strategies and processes
- Completing assigned test cases and test plans in a timely fashion
- Participating in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load, and security testing
- Working with QA team members, software developers, and system and database administrators to trouble-shoot test failures in the various test/customer environments.
- A Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related software engineering discipline, or equivalent
- At least 4+ years' experience in QA and software testing
- Experience using web applications and QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution
- Commercial experience in testing user interfaces and mock objects concepts
- Exposure to object oriented analysis and design
- In-depth knowledge of the process and skills to produce the tools needed to automate testing
- Knowledge of software development life cycle principles or awareness of agile practices
- Knowledge of programming concepts and practice
- Postgres or Relational Database knowledge. Understanding of software change management
- Understanding of software development lifecycles
- Web Services testing – strong plus
- Experience with Agile
- Experience with automated test processes – strong plus