Practice Consultant at CareCloud in Miami, FL
Overall Position Description:
The Practice Consultant is a seasoned Electronic Health Records, Practice Management and/or Revenue Cycle Management sales executive who drives business into the CareCloud client base by presenting and demonstrating CareCloud’s technology-enabled services and solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who wants to make an impact within a rapidly growing company in an industry that is plagued by stagnation and overbearing complexity.
CareCloud is a Miami, Florida-based provider of amazing apps which modernize healthcare management. We have received praise and recognition from IBM, Red Herring, TechCrunch, Healthcare IT News, Webby Awards, AlwaysOn, and other global business and trade organizations for vision and innovation in healthcare technology.
The Practice Consultant’s primary objective is to grow the CareCloud client base by means of selling to physician practices.
General Areas of Responsibility:
- Prospecting for new clients by means of cold calling, developing relationships with clients and trusted advisors, and harvesting client-referrals
- Cross-selling to existing base of clients
- Accurate forecasting and meeting established quotas
- Learning and understanding potential clients’ and current clients’ needs for revenue cycle management
- Present and demonstrate CareCloud solutions
- Build a strong foundation of industry knowledge, environment and competitive products, know how to position CareCloud against such dynamics and be adept in handling client objections
- Ensure all potential clients and current clients understand how our solutions will improve their practice
- Maintain accurate up-to-date sales lead tracking and pipeline
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Great written and oral communication/presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Great interpersonal skills to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of the practice or organization
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, professional poise and self-starter
- Ability to succeed in a competitive but team-oriented environment
- Excellent computer skills and technical aptitude
- 3 years minimum of selling Electronic Medical Records, Practice Management Systems and/or Revenue Cycle Management to the physician market, 5+ preferred
- Proven track record of meeting aggressive sales quotas and goals
- Outside business-to-business sales experience, including selling directly to decision maker