Director of Client Services at CareCloud in Miami, FL
Director of Client Services
Reports to VP-Operations
The Director will lead the Client Management Team at CareCloud. The Client Managers on the team are responsible for their clients’ post-live, lifetime CareCloud satisfaction. Additionally, the Client Managers analyze the client’s business and make recommendations to improve their financial and operational performance.
- Set the tone for a culture of superior service
- Develop and implement standards, processes, metrics and goals that will foster an environment that is focused on client retention and satisfaction with continuous improvement
- Work cross-functionally with other CareCloud leaders to improve results for clients and the efficiency and effectiveness of internal operations
- Develop the selection criteria that will attract superior performers and foster an environment that will allow them to grow and prosper
- Develop an approach to client management that will support the CareCloud mission. This approach should be both analytic (what tools we use and how we use them) and qualitative (what we say; how and when we say it) so that our clients and colleagues know what to expect from Client Management.
- Excellent track record in a client-facing role in revenue cycle management or a similarly complex, business-to-business environment with a SaaS component
- 5+ years of management experience with at least 2 years in a client-facing role
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in selecting and building a strong team is a significant plus
- Evidence of achievement in challenging environments (e.g., high-growth and/or rapid change)