Director of Client Services at CareCloud in Miami, FL
Overall Position Description:
Directs a team responsible for the development, implementation, and troubleshooting of enterprise software, and networking systems. Generates timelines, estimates costs, and supports a world-class service to meet the needs of the client management organization. Directs the operations of a team of client managers as well as oversight of field and call center personnel. Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 10 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of 15+ employees . A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. The Director of Client Services will report to the VP of Operations.
The Director of Client Services will be responsible for the development of streamlined implementation methodologies, quadrupling ‘go lives’, improving client satisfaction, and being a team builder with superb client-facing skills.
- Responsible for developing and directing our Client Services organization in order to ensure that our customer interaction through our Implementations Specialists, Client Managers and Client Services Reps is timely, accurate, supportive and of high quality.
- The Director of Client Services also ensures the Implementation Department manages the migration of each physician practice to the CareCloud platform and guarantees the implementation process is as efficient and seamless as possible.
- The ideal candidate will design, implement and monitor operational programs to ensure that the outcome of all service interactions result in satisfactory resolution of implementations, inquiries and complaints.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with existing client base.
General Areas of Responsibility:
The Client Services Director is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with customers at the regional and national level. Other responsibilities entail working collaboratively across the organizations; serving as the customer advocate in facilitating issue resolution with Operations, Technical Support and IT operations; conducting virtual or on-site product Client Management presentations; providing industry trends and data for customers to benchmark their performance. Other responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement client related service plans for new and existing customers both for short-range and long-range business objectives of both CareCloud and its clients.
- Lead and direct the Client Services organization
- Provide vision, strategic direction and thought leadership to advance Client Services organization
- Achieve Client Services strategic goals, minimizing new client implementation Go-Live process cycle, and increased Client revenue & Client satisfaction .
- Support and lead healthcare business development for the region in conjunction with the Sales organization to develop targeted marketing plans, develop and maintain client relationships, and create winning pursuit strategies.
- Participate as an active member of our healthcare planning and design teams and serve as a national resource for current and future industry trends, hospital/health system operations, innovation, delivery model and environments of the future concepts, etc.
- Evaluate healthcare resources, expertise and experience and recommend key hires to build a best of class team.
- Work with the Operational Excellence department to promote internal and external Lean Process Analysis and process improvement.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to develop a trusting relationship with co-workers/peers providing internal information to this position
- The ideal candidate will come from an action-oriented and results-based environment.
- The successful candidate will be an energetic, service and revenue orientated individual with 10 years of prior industry related experience and an account management background.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Excellent communication skills, customer service focus and strong work ethic required.
- Candidate will have Bachelor’s degree in social / health sciences or business.
- Master’s degree in health care, engineering, MIS, or Business Administration preferred.
- 10+ years experience in a member services department, health care, or services environment.
- Minimum 5 years management experience.
- Working knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid programs and experience with regulatory requirements and reporting.
- Knowledge of managed care and/or member services.
- Demonstrated experience in managing personnel including recruitment, education, performance appraisals and training.