Content Writer at CareCloud in Miami, FL
CareCloud is currently seeking a Content Writer to join our award-winning team. This position is perfect for someone who has experience writing for the healthcare industry, enjoys in-depth research and has a knack for turning complex ideas into concise copy.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of creating substantive content that can inform, engage and influence audiences. This person will be able to create persuasive marketing-driven content, and then put on their editorial hat and write straight news on both health care and technology issues.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work with a top-notch team, gain in-depth knowledge of a booming industry and grow their career at a company that is rapidly increasing in size.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Superior research skills
- Quickly produce compelling, benefit-driven copy
- Ability to write in various styles such as editorial, marketing-driven, ad copy, social, etc.
- Flexibility to juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously without sacrificing quality
- Able to work in a collaborative and creative environment, which promotes teamwork
- Solid understanding of writing for SEO
- Strong understanding of content strategy
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strict adherence to deadlines
- High energy and a desire to learn and work in a results-oriented, entrepreneurial environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English or Communications
- Background writing informative, influential content for healthcare trade publications or associations
- Tech savvy with understanding of cloud computing and software as a service products
- Wordpress experience and basic understanding of web design
- Knowledge of healthcare industry trends and preferences
- Email marketing experience
- Stay current on industry developments and deliver content on trending topics with minimal turnaround time.
- Research, write and edit marketing materials, including whitepapers, customer case studies, blogs and articles.
- Write marketing copy in a wide range of formats, including print and online advertising, emails, websites, PPC ads, social media, sales collateral, etc.
- Interview clients for case studies to help identify and define marketing messages for business-to-business products and services.
- Edit and proofread documents.
- Collaborate with the entire sales and marketing team to deliver projects on tight deadlines.
- Vary language, style, and tone of messages depending on audience, message and marketing channel.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop creative content and marketing strategies.
- Review current trends and historical data to determine the best way to craft promotional copy.
- Play an active role in other department functions, projects and duties as assigned.
CareCloud is a Miami, Florida-based provider of amazing apps with a mission to revolutionize the healthcare experience through on-demand software and services. We have received praise and recognition from IBM, Red Herring, TechCrunch, Healthcare IT News, Florida Governor's Business Diversification Awards, Webby Awards, AlwaysOn, and other global business and trade organizations for vision and innovation in healthcare technology.