CareCloud Charts (EMR) Implementation Specialist at CareCloud in Miami, FL
Overall Position Description:
This EMR Implementation Specialist position, will play a key role in the development, implementation, validation and maintenance of the clinical terminologies and quality measurement specifications related to CareCloud. The EMR Implementations Specialist must be able to apply a working knowledge of all standards related to clinical terminology, administrative code systems and quality measurement specifications to support ONC/CMS Meaningful Use, Pay-for-Performance programs, and other healthcare initiatives. She/he will help develop, design, and promote Company’s clinical products and assist with the integration and interface strategies intended to make possible and/or enhance those products. Further, the successful applicant should understand and appreciate how health IT information can be used to positively impact all stakeholders, providers, consumers, government and purchasers.
To manage the migration of each physician practice to the CareCloud platform and ensure the implementation process is as efficient and seamless as possible.
General Areas of Responsibility:
As an EMR Implementations Specialist, the individual will be responsible for managing all activities associated with new client implementations. Duties include:
- Works with practices to implement CareCloud Charts.
- Documents and understands practice clinical workflow.
- Documents and makes the appropriate settings configurations (Template types, default data citations, Rx privileges).
- Manages provider activation on the Surescripts network to enable the prescribers on their network.
- Manages connectivity activation with existing laboratories.
- Assume a central role in architecting application features, functions and solutions, particularly as they relate to clinical data sets and clinical performance reporting.
- Responsible for the continuous and effective communication with Sales staff, Senior Management, Technical staff, Client Services and Operations
- Project Management experience a plus. Maintain and assess project status
- Work directly with clients to determine payer enrollment, client configuration and system requirements
- Consult and identify solutions for clients’ specific requirements
- Work with multiple departments within the organization and consulting companies to communicate and manage tasks related to the clients’ implementation
- Manage change and client expectations effectively
- Establish and manage timelines/confront critical-path items and deadlines
- Provide weekly/monthly reporting and forecasting to management and clients
- Execute client training program
- Meet superior key performance indicators, including quality rating of implemented clients, client inventory and turnover, average time to implement, client satisfaction surveys, baseline variance from original project milestones
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to develop a trusting relationship with co-workers/peers providing internal information to this position
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required " hands on" project management experience is preferred
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple tasks and priorities within specified timeframes
- Defining departmental/clinical end-user requirements
- Collecting data for configuration and display
- Project management experience
- Process oriented with ability to drive a process
- Conflict management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills with proven track record
- Attention to detail; Ability to work independently; Self-directed and resourceful
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Technical aptitude
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, and MS Project
- Practice management and revenue cycle management is preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years experience in a clinical setting. A Master's degree in Health, MIS, Engineering, Pharmacy, Business or other advance clinical degree is highly desirable.
- BS/BA or RN/NP/clinical experience (familiarity with practice workflow) and relevant experience implementing EMR/EHR.
- At least three (3) years of experience working with clinical terminologies.
- At least three (3) years experience in designing or implementing electronic medical records is preferred
- Strong analytical skills and ability to take disjointed portions of data and comprehensively piece them together to provide an accurate picture of the future Company environment
- Project Management Certification (PMP) is a plus