Intern at BuzzPal in Gothenburg, Sweden
BuzzPal ® is an independent US/Sweden-based startup building and testing experimental products and services. This summer we are building a small set of related offerings, combined with and business processes and organizational structures to launch, sell into, and grow market share (in a multi-billion-dollar market).
Job Title: Intern
When and How Much:
- Start Date: As soon as possible after school lets out for the summer (or before). So May/June.
- End Date: About 10-12 weeks later. Flexible vacation to meet everybody's vacation plans.
- Compensation: Neogtiable. The budget is small, but we can get creative and/or design an incentive-based plan.
- Help BuzzPal's founder design and exectute everything required to get this project launched and growing.
That includes finding and recruiting the following additional team members:
- Product Manager.
- Chief Content Officer.
- Chief eCommerce Officer.
- Design and Development: NOTE: We don't actually need these guys to launch the MVP, just to grow from it.
Self-motivated and comfortable asking lots of questions.
Interested in creating simple products that work well.
Devoted to doing things right: the design, the details, the team, everything.
Want to be part of friendly, collaborative, and transparent work environment.
Not afraid to pick up the phone or Skype on a daily basis.
Excellent English (written and spoken).
- Ruby on Rails.
- Python / Djanjo.
- We'll decide together what kinds of perks to do.
- Things like lunches, happy hours, outings, etc.
- Hardware, software, training, books, videos, etc.