Creative Client Manager at BuzzFeed in New York, NY
BuzzFeed is seeking an experienced, creative and client-focused digital media individual to identify and work with Fortune 500 Brands. Your job will be to work with leading brands to identify ways in which their current campaigns and branded content can be crafted into viral campaigns. You'll be a modern day, internet version of Don Draper.
You'll be the face of Buzzfeed out on the street and in the offices of the leading brands in the U.S. explaining what we do and coming up with campaign ideas. Your feedback will be used to evolve our products and suit client needs.
The ideal candidate will have experience in creative client facing roles, ideally involving the development of digital media. This person will develop sponsorships and campaigns using our proprietary ad units, as well as, work closely with our product and account service teams to see to it that the campaigns are implemented to maximum long-term client satisfaction. The Creative Client Manager will report to the President. He or she will have a track record of success and an entrepreneurial leaning that will allow her to quickly get up to speed on our products and begin generating revenue.
- Identify clients, explain the BuzzFeed ad products, and develop campaign concepts
- Create persuasive and clear presentation materials
- Formulate quantitative campaign plans
- Convey client feedback to the Buzzfeed product team
- 2-5 years of client-facing media (ideally internet) experience
- Experience negotiating, structuring, and closing partnerships
- Ability to understand complex technology and convey it in an easy-to-understand manner
- Deep network of business relationships (ideally with major brands)
- Passion for social and viral advertising