Summer Business Internships (marketing, bizdev, events) at Business Insider i...
Business Insider is the fast-growing business news site on the web, defined by its rapid-fire news coverage and smart, analytic commentary. It was founded in 2007 by Henry Blodget, former #1-ranked internet analyst on Wall Street.
Business Insider is looking for three awesome interns to join our business teams this summer.
Don't be fooled by the term "intern." Our paid interns spend their time doing meaningful work: researching, analyzing, preparing decks and reports, prospecting, and more.
Interns are required to work full-time in our NYC offices. But it's not all work: We have lots of free snacks and a ping-pong table, where interns have been known to give full-timers a run for their money.
When it comes to qualifications, a digital media or marketing background helps, as do strong analytic and writing skills. Excel and PPT wizards have a leg up. Strong interest in the internet, events, social media, marketing, or sales are required.
There are three internships available:
- Sales/Sales development: you'll help create the awesome, custom solutions that win business for the Business Insider ad sales team. Sales development is the engine that drives sales. You'll be an integral part of the 5-person sales development team and work directly with the CRO as well.
- Marketing, Subscriptions, and Events: from analytics (serious spreadsheets here) to event logistics and prospecting for subscription leads, this internship will teach you about marketing, e-commerce, and bringing the Business Insider brand to life at events.
- Business Development: you'll support the bizdev team across their range of revenue- and audience-driving activities. Be prepared to crunch numbers, make cold calls (mostly emails), and do research.
NOTE: In your application, please apply to only ONE internship. Applying to both automatically disqualifies you. Just indicate your interest in your note.
Thanks in advance for your interest.
- Strong analytic and writing skills
- Excel and PPT
- Digital media or marketing background helps
- Strong interest in the internet, social media, marketing, or sales
This is a great opportunity to learn digital the ad sales and marketing ropes at the fastest-growing business news site on the web.You'll be on the forefront of innovation in digital media. We've got a great office in the heart of Silicon Alley NYC.