Regional Sales Director at Bes-Tech, Inc. in Dallas, TX
Regional Sales Director
After establishing ourselves as a leading nationwide firm in building energy commissioning and optimization; Bes-Tech has added new marketing aspects to our services by adding retrofit and retro commissioning capabilities to our skill set. Bes-Tech brings innovative products and solid experience to our clients in the fields of HVAC systems and controls technology. At Bes-Tech, we promote energy efficient operations and maintenance best practices in commercial and institutional buildings where we strive to improve system and technology performance working on all types of facilities and systems from office buildings, manufacturer clean rooms, health care facilities, schools and much more. We utilize our expertise in applied science combined with practical field experience and cross disciplines including mechanical, electrical and building automation controls to design and manufacture our innovative products, services, and technologies.
The South Regional Sales Director promotes the sale of products / solutions / services by targeting and calling on regional chosen verticals, multi-location corporate accounts, channel partners and local energy companies. The significant areas of the current South territory are: Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas, Georgia, Florida, and Tennessee. Strong interest in energy efficiency, renewable energy, distributed generation, and advanced technologies. Must be able to manage and communicate at all levels within the customer environment influencing decision makers within the “C” suite down through technical and service. Expected to mobilize and leverage resources in the selling and implementation efforts and maintain data relating to forecasts, budgets and operating plans for customers and sales channels. This is a sales role that will be supported by the appropriate technical resources in the selling cycle and implementation process. Bes-Tech offices are located in Dallas TX, but this position location is flexible to California.
- Regional leader for the company to customers, channel partners and energy companies
- Develop and execute regional plans coordinating all stakeholder interests
- Meet or exceed sales plans and targets
- Participate as a member of relevant regional industry groups
- Manage territory pipeline reporting in terms of prospecting, sales and post implementation
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience (certifications in this area are a plus).
- 10 years sales experience in building automation, HVAC, or sustainability technology
- Prior successful sales experience selling at the “C” suite level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and superior interpersonal skills
- Understanding of project management practices
- Having operated in a matrix environment
- Ability to travel +30% of the time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Compensation: Base Salary + Commission
- Experience: Mid-Senior level
- Function: Sales
- Remote Office Opportunity
- Technology and Supplies Reimbursement/Monthly Stipend
- Paid Regional Association Memberships- term of employment
Opportunities for personal wealth creation:
Our package features benefits that are among the best in the industry, offering you many opportunities to build your personal wealth. Our benefits are designed to attract and retain the most talented people.
- Company Paid Life Insurance – 2 X’s Your Salary Up To $200,000
- Competitive Medical & Dental Insurance
- Nine paid holidays per year
- 40 hours of personal time off per calendar year
- 10 days of vacation for each of the first five years of employment
- Bonus Distribution Plan