Account Planner at Blip in New York, NY
Blip is seeking an exceptional Account Planner to play a key role in growing the company's New York media business. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and outgoing self-starter who is proactive in optimizing revenue while thriving in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment. Highly competitive salary, full benefits, and free lunch every day!
- Develop proposal decks, media plans and other pre-sale materials to support the Ad Sales team as they pitch new business
- Manage sold campaigns through campaign maintenance: request creative builds, facilitate client approvals, gather 3rd party assets/tags, create and update delivery reports, and communicate campaign performance internally and externally
- Maintain all relevant information for assigned accounts including delivery reports, insertion orders, etc.
- Work with Revenue Operations Managers to manage live campaigns to ensure full delivery
- Recommend optimizations to Rev Ops & Sales teams based on campaign performance, pacing and knowledge of client objectives and inventory availability
- Work with internal research team to complete post-campaign wrap up reports
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to work independently, multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Great attention to detail, deadlines and desire to exceed goals
- Thorough understanding of campaign metrics and analysis; MS Excel proficient
- 1-2 years of planning or campaign management at a major publisher or digital advertising firm and familiarity with ad serving technology and rich media vendors is ideal but not required (digital video is a major plus).
- Benefits include competitive compensation, equity, medical and dental insurance. This is an opportunity to join one of the industry's leading companies in a key growth area.