Content Producer at Bleacher Report in San Francisco, CA
Bleacher Report is a sports media site that is revolutionizing journalism and profitably growing at an astounding rate. We provide an unparalleled opportunity to work on a web site that reaches 20 million readers per month and is the 4th largest sports site, right behind ESPN, Fox Sports, and Yahoo.
Content Producer position
Bleacher Report, one of the web's largest sports networks, is looking for a entry-level, full-time contractor to program breaking news, commentary and analysis on BleacherReport.com and our Team Stream app.
- Sports fanatic with a strong understanding of all major sports.
- Tech savvy. It is important that the candidate is well-versed in the world of Internet sports. Checking blogs, monitoring major sports sites, and contributing to team specific forums are all examples of activities an ideal candidate would perform on a daily basis.
- High level social/mobile media understanding. Candidate should have high proficiency using Twitter, Facebook, mobile apps, smartphones and tablet devices.
- Possess strong writing and communication skills. Editing skills/experience is a plus; formal editing background is not required but a keen eye for punctuation and grammar is crucial.
- Undergraduate degree in Journalism, English, or Communication is preferred.
Must be able to work from our San Francisco office and have a flexible work schedule (sports world never sleeps).
Six month contract. Those who excel in the position will be considered for full-time employment opportunities at Bleacher Report.
Start date/Application deadline:
We are looking for someone to start work immediately.
We will contact qualified applicants if their experience matches our criteria.