Visual Designer at Bitcasa in Mountain View, CA
Bitcasa is the personal app that integrates infinite storage, sync, backup and share into your desktop and across all your devices.
Unlike other cloud-based storage solutions that simply copy your files to the cloud, Bitcasa gives you infinite storage. In fact, our virtual storage model allows you to easily sync all your data across devices, instantly share large files with friends & family and provides a secure alternative to other online backup solutions.
You will never have to worry about your data again!
As a Visual Designer, you will design delightful, polished products that excite users. Your work will involve designing interfaces that solve complex interactions with elegance and simplicity. You’re ardent about technology and know how to work alongside engineers, researchers product managers and other designers throughout all stages of the product cycle. You can tell compelling stories about users and products to support your work.
The Visual Designer position requires an original and adaptive thinker who is skilled at creating strategic concepts and standout designs for web, mobile and tablet environments. The designer must be able to visually translate a client’s brand into a positive and rewarding customer experience. Success in this role involves collaborating well across teams and offices, and understanding the balance required to produce solid creative work that also meets our clients’ objectives. Also critical to the role is getting all the details right, while adhering to the core values of Comrade: trusted relationships and high quality work.
- Concept and Design UI of our website and desktop/mobile applications
- Wire-Frame, prototype and test applications
- Be consistent with the Bitcasa look and user experience
- Work with Product Manager to develop and maintain mockups and other design documents
Education and Work Experience
- 3+ years designing web-based products
- 1+ years experience in tablet, iPhone and Android design
- An awesome portfolio of web and mobile design
- Be a master of Adobe Creative Suites
- A Strong sensibility for grids, typography, graphic design and color theory
- Ability to conceptualize ideas and defend your design decisions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience as a Visual/UI Designer