Java Software Engineer at BillFloat in San Francisco, CA
BillFloat is building a new type of financial services technology company. Do you love the challenge of developing a game-changing solution? If so, we'd like to meet you. We’re looking for motivated, experienced professionals who thrive in fast-paced environments.
BillFloat is looking for a dynamic java engineer to join our growing risk engineering team whose mission is to create a state of the art decisioning platform, master huge datasets, and drive overall profitability for the organization. You will work within our risk team to develop rules based scorecards and maintain a jBPM / Drools based decision engine.
- Thrive in a dynamic, hard-working, and dedicated start-up environment.
- Are able to communicate well and are organized.
- Can dig into a problem and solve it.
- Several years of professional Java development experience.
- Write sophisticated and optimized SQL queries
- Experience with Business Process Management and/or a BRMS (jBPM or Drools a plus)
- Exposure to NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Understanding of common messaging patterns and message queues
- Believe in test driven development Extra points for financial services