Business Operations Analyst at BillFloat in San Francisco, CA
Business Operations Analyst
BillFloat is an innovator in consumer credit delivery. We provide a secure platform for delivering real-time purchase and payment flexibility to consumers – whether in-store, online or via mobile. Our products include:
- “Pay Bills”, which gives consumers more time to pay recurring bills, and avoid late fees and service disruptions. BillFloat reaches 100 million consumers through partnerships with more than 2,500 leading billers.
- “SmartPay” and “PayLater”, which give consumers more time to pay for high-value items, such as smartphones. Retailers can offer simple installment plans to expand their customer base, build revenue, and increase customer loyalty.
BillFloat was launched in 2009 by a team of experienced financial services professionals. The company is backed by leading venture capital firms including First Round Capital and Venrock, and is based in San Francisco, California.
- You’re a maverick. You wake up in the morning and want to change the world.
- You love start-ups. You thrive in an unstructured, fast-paced environment and enjoy seeing the impact of your work every day.
- You’re passionate in your endeavors. People get motivated just from being around you.
- You’re a finance guru. You love analytical challenges.
About the position:
As Business Operations Analyst you will play a high-profile role on the finance team. Reporting to the VP of Finance, your key responsibilities are:
- Business Planning: Build annual plan and forecast models, identify risks and opportunities, recommend actions to get on plan.
- Reporting and analytics: Develop and deliver weekly management reporting – including KPIs and financial data
- Finance partner management: Manage relationships between BillFloat and our funding partners – including banks and other financial entities. Develop innovative structures for third-party funding.
- Product profitability: Produce financial models to assess profitability of existing business lines as well as and new opportunities.
- Investment Banking or Consulting experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a team-oriented, collaborative fashion
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, solid relationship builder
- Self-starter capable of flourishing in a start-up environment
- Passion for growing an online payments business
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
- BA/BS degree. MBA a plus