Account Manager at Badgeville, Inc. in Redwood City, CA
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for providing best practice guidance and custom advice to our customers regarding social loyalty, gamification, and behavior lifecycle management. You will provide proactive, focused attention in helping our customers achieve measurable success with our products and services resulting in long term business partnerships.
- Work with a broad set of accounts to strengthen their use of Badgeville’s platform and services and help ensure contract renewal.
- Partner with Sales and Services from pre-sale to implementation in order to ensure the timely and successful deployment of our customers.
- Closely monitor success metrics of assigned accounts. Consult with senior level decision makers to determine best approach in leveraging Badgeville product solutions as well as maximizing the client’s ROI.
- Conduct regular account reviews with client base to review success metrics and discuss opportunities to improve lift/ROI.
- Disseminate product best practices and industry specific advice regarding social loyalty, gamification, and behavior lifecycle management to help drive greater program lift and ROI.
- Build strong client relationships, penetrating additional departments in an effort to ensure contract renewal as well as identify opportunities for growth.
- Answer customer questions and successfully negotiate issues related to renewal contracts.
- Escalate critical customer issues; provide summary of the overall ‘health’ of the account and use of our services.
- Collaborate with Account Executives in driving add-on and renewal revenue opportunities.
- Achieve or exceed monthly renewal and growth targets, providing management with an accurate forecast and risk analysis of assigned accounts.
- Serve as an advocate for your customers in driving the improvement and evolution of Badgville’s products and services.
- Continuously gather client feedback though Voice of the Customer programs, ensuring all resources are focused and optimized to best serve all our customers’ needs and lead to happy customers who evangelize our products and services.
- University degree with 3-5 years of account management experience within the Software industry, preferably SaaS or social media
- Proven ability to interact and present to customers at all levels in a concise, professional manner
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to understand and communicate online metrics and trends
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience working with senior level executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with internal colleagues, helping drive improvements to products and processes.
- Strong PC skills with emphasis on Microsoft Office automation products and Sales Force Automation applications
- Strong initiative and positive attitude
- A passion for social media and desire to keep up-to-date on trends, best practices and technologies as they relate to social loyalty and gamification
- Very strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Resourceful, collaborative, and creative in approach to solving issues
- Tenacious and driven, with the desire to succeed both individually as well as a team
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Professional, organized, and efficient
Badgeville, the Behavior Platform, makes it easy for business leaders, marketers and innovative technologists to use smart gamification techniques to increase user loyalty and engagement across eCommerce, Media & Entertainment, Health, Education, Services and Enterprise web & mobile experiences. Using Badgeville, brands can reward users with real-time achievements and reputation, while at the same time driving user behavior, achieving specific business goals, and measuring and optimizing user engagement. Badgeville customers include Samsung, CA Technologies, X.Commerce, NBC, Bluefly, Interscope Records, Deloitte Digital, and The Active Network. Founded in 2010, Badgeville is based in Menlo Park, California and has offices in New York and Europe. For more information, visit Badgeville on the web