Inside Sales Representative (portal software) at Backbase in New York, NY
Backbase is hiring | Inside Sales Representative (portal software)
We are Backbase
Financials want the most compelling digital experience for their customers, but in today’s Web 2.0 World, legacy banking systems struggle to keep pace. Backbase helps financials to create a new user experience layer on top of their existing systems that combines content, data and functionality from different underlying systems into fresh customer dialogs. Backbase’s white-label Bank 2.0 Portal software enables financials to deliver next-generation online banking services across multiple devices (including tablets and smart phones), and turns their online channel into a true customer experience platform. Backbase helps financial organizations to re-use their existing systems, and enter the era of 'Engagement Banking' where they manage and optimize their online customer experiences and grow revenue and loyalty.
- We get things done
- We do more with less
- We believe in great design
- We are easy to do business with
- Together we make it work
Backbase provides a compelling opportunity for talented young sales professionals looking to develop their sales skills and grow their carreer into an Account Executive role. Backbase has an innovative, team oriented and 'can do' culture. We offer a flexible, informal and exciting working environment with plenty opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual. As a member of the Backbase sales team in Amsterdam and member of our company, you will have significant impact on our company's growth and succes.
- Identify and generate business opportunities over the phone to fuel the Enterprise pipeline;
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists (decision making unit) within a defined territory ;
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending mails, strategic calling);
- Conduct high level telephone conversations with senior executives in prospect accounts;
- Answer /respond to customers inbound questions. Maintain Salesforce.com with accurate data. Work in team environment with international sales organization;
- Achieve monthly quota of Qualified opportunities
The ideal candidate for this challenging and demanding job will fit the following profile:
- HBO or University degree and looking forward to have a sales carreer;
- 1-4 years prospecting / business development experience;
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify potential Backbase solutions to fulfill these needs;
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills in English;
- Currently living in New York;
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be comfortable speaking with high level business decision makers;
- Excellent time management, multi tasking and organisational skills required;
- Demonstrate ability to be proactive and take initiative to get things done;
- Experience with Windows, MS Office, SalesForce is a plus;
Backbase offers a comprehensive Benefits Package through our Human Resources partner TriNet. Employee benefits includes a substantial number of Health Care policy options; Dental and Vision Insurance; Short & Long Term Disability Insurance; Life Insurance; 4% Matching 401k plan; Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Paid time off. Backbase coverage is substantial while in addition Backbase, through TriNet, is able to provide the employees with a wide variety of offerings for the employee to custom design benefits that work best for themselves and their families.
Backbase offers you a challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment where personal development is highly valued. This is all within a successful, young and growing organization with a matching company spirit.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page.
For more information please contact Brian Stothers via e-mail: brianst(at)backbase.com