Enterprise Software Sales at Backbase in New York, NY
Backbase is hiring | Enterprise Software Sales
We are Backbase
We come from all over the world to do what we love; to design a great product that improves the lives of real people. We’re passionate, dedicated, and among the best in business. Every person on our team believes in working together and supporting each other to get create a beautifully designed product and a work environment that’s fun, inspiring, and dynamic. We believe in learning from our customers and our colleagues, that makes us easy to do business with and exciting to work for.
We have created the world’s leading lean customer experience platform. It has been designed to help organize, create, and manage deeply relevant customer experiences across all channels, on any device. Backbase Portal combines the latest innovations in customer experience design (UX) with next generation technologies to deliver an unbeatable digital experience. Our critically acclaimed customer experience platform eliminates the need to replace existing legacy systems and delivers a highly flexible and fully customizable environment populated by powerful widgets. Backbase has been consistently placed in ‘Visionary’ quadrant of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Horizontal Portal Software and, in 2013, was recognized as the most visionary portal vendor.
The Backbase team is made up of more than 150 senior technology and usability professionals, with offices in four of the world’s most vibrant cities: London, Singapore, New York and Amsterdam. If you’d like to join us in any one of them, we’d love to hear from you.
The Enterprise Software Sales will join our sales team based in our New York office and will report to our VP of Sales.
You will be responsible for driving strategic sales initiatives in the US. Your accounts will be a blend of clients with addition revenue opportunities and prospects. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and referenceable customers.
You will manage the complete sales process which may include the following:
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships with E-Business and IT executives within target accounts;
- Diagnose customer’s business issues, latent needs or technology pain points and translate these into a compelling solution and vision;
- Develop comprehensive sales and account plans to achieve sales quota; focus is on the development of opportunities at new target accounts and development of new markets with our partners;
- Identify, connect and actively engages with key targets, influencers and decision makers inside an organization;
- Pro-actively identify new opportunities and qualify generated leads;
- Understand the industry and competitive landscape;
- Collaborate with a team of world-class pre-sales engineers feeding them with spot-on intelligence;
- Actively funnels opportunities, monitors the pipeline and creates and maintain a weekly product and services forecast;
- Follow Solution Selling and/or SPIN best practices during the sales cycle;
- Drive the development and continuous upgrade of our sales tools and pre sales instruments;
- Negotiate pricing & close contracts (with support of senior management).
We are seeking a proven, quota-carrying sales performer to help us grow our loyal US customer base. Responsibilities include generating new business in existing accounts and in new markets, as well as playing a key role as you drive strategic, next-generation customer experience portal- and e-Banking technology initiatives for companies across Financial Services vertical. Additional efforts include:
- Lead qualification for all leads and sales opportunities
- Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
- Successfully direct sales into medium to large companies;
- Deep domain expertise in one or more of the following software categories: Web Content Management, Digital Marketing, Customer Experience Management, Portals and Enterprise Application Integration, e-Commerce, Social, e-CRM or similar;
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals;
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals;
- Able to work in agile / start-up type of operation;
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Strategic account planning and execution skills;
- Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and business DMU members;
- Strong technical attitude;
- Passion and commitment for customer success;
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform;
- Strong time management skills;
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement;
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
Backbase offers a comprehensive Benefits Package through our Human Resources partner TriNet. Employee benefits includes a substantial number of Health Care policy options; Dental and Vision Insurance; Short & Long Term Disability Insurance; Life Insurance; 4% Matching 401k plan; Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Paid time off. Backbase coverage is substantial while in addition Backbase, through TriNet, is able to provide the employees with a wide variety of offerings for the employee to custom design benefits that work best for themselves and their families.
Backbase offers you a challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment where personal development is highly valued. This is all within a successful, young and growing organization with a matching company spirit.
If this job appeals to you and you think you are up for the challenge, please use the apply button on this page. For more information please contact Eveliese Luiting: email@example.com